Who We Are
enFrame is a Community Interest Company (CIC) underpinned by a long-held desire to change the way that public sector procurement works. Each of the founders have extensive experience over many years of assisting public sector bodies in procuring a range of goods and services. We saw an opportunity to change the way that public sector procurement works, enabling public sector bodies to make significant cost savings, making the procurement process more efficient and effective, and introducing a strong Social Value agenda into procurement.
We are regulated by the Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies. 65% of our profits must be dispensed for the good of our community, which we are centring on helping public and third sector services that aid disadvantaged young people. We are committed to ensuring that these profits are utilised for good causes, improving public sector services, and delivering social value back to the public sector.
As such, we may agree to fund a particular project or service in your local area or purchase additional capital equipment for you to further enhance the services you deliver that are particularly relevant to your own Social Value or CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) objectives.
“We are Innovators with a social conscience, leading the way in best practice public procurement. Best in terms of £ savings, best in terms of ethics and best in terms of social value.”
“EnFrame is changing public procurement for the greater good, starting with energy and following on wherever there are opportunities to innovate, offering better value services to our community of public sector customers.
Our profits are used to create a social investment fund, adding social value through projects that enhance young peoples’ life chances, target marginal public services and are local to our Customer’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes.”
“Changing Public Procurement for the greater good – Social Value guaranteed”
The enFrame Energy Framework – In Brief
- We offer a unique way for the public sector to procure energy, through our fully compliant national framework, free for any public sector body to use
- We can audit your existing contracts for best value and provide bill validation services – our software can reverse engineer your existing supplier offers to make transparent the margins, risk premiums and potential savings
- For most customers there will be significant savings on energy costs just by using the framework to renew contracts – our auction process typically produces > 5% savings versus other public buying organisation quotes, and for many customers significantly higher savings over their existing contracts
- Unlike most frameworks, our e-auction software is fully compliant (Public Contracts Regulations 2015) and uniquely tests multiple suppliers to obtain the best price in real time, every time!
- A public sector body can run as many mini-competitions as necessary allowing them to speculate and take advantage of the most favourable pricing as and when it occurs
- The mini-competition process ensures that all pricing is as low as possible in a real-time auction, and can be adapted to energy supply only, or with options on service requirements, and Social Value and operational criteria
- The framework is run and managed by enFrame, a Community Interest Company with a strong Social Value agenda and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) priorities, including 65% of all profits being locked into public or third sector good causes and controlled by the CIC Regulator
Our frameworks are:
- Easy to use – removing any unnecessary complexity
- Easy to access – using innovative cloud- based technologies wherever possible
- Easy to understand – adhering to the recognised ‘Plain English’ principles
- Uniquely flexible – with a mix of price and best value criteria, ensuring we embrace the Social Value requirements of each customer